This might look like an ordinary bouquet, but actually, its a cupcake bouquet!
It took a while to make and perfect but I’m happy with the results.
Things you’ll need
- 45 mini cupcakes
- One small pot
- Green crepe paper
- Ribbon (color of your choice)
- Icing (color of your choice)
- 2D nozzle for the frosting
- Styrofoam ball 6″
- Tie the ribbon around the pot and make a bow.
- Secure the styrofoam ball in the pot with the help ofÂ some sellotape
- Insert 2 toothpicks per cupcake. Start from the bottom of the styrofoam balls and make your way to the top.
- Fill in the icing with the 2D nozzle in it and frost the cupcakes from bottom to top.
- Once all the cupcakes are frosted refrigerate the cupcake bouquet for half an hour.
- Then, cut small squares of the green crepe paper and crumble and stuff it in between the gaps of the cupcakes.
- You can also place a message card on top with the help of a skewer.