Who doesn’t like Oreo, Nutella and cheesecakes? It gets even better when you combine all three to make a cheesecake that is not only easy to make, but also tastes absolutely delicious.
1. Oreo biscuit – 176gm (without the cream filling)
2. Powdered sugar – 1 tablespoon
3. Unsalted butter – 5 tablespoon
1. Nutella hazelnut spread – 1/2 cup
2. Cream cheese – 226gm
3. Condense milk -1/3 cup
4. Fresh cream – 1/4 cup
5. Powdered sugar – 2 tablespoon
6. Vanilla essence – 1/2 teaspoon
7. Gelatine powder 1 n half teaspoon
8. Water – 2 tbsp (to mix the gelatin)
1. Crush the Oreo biscuits and combine it with the melted butter and powdered sugar and press it down in a spring form cake tray. Make sure the base is pressed down firmly so that it doesn’t break once removed
2. Store this in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to set the base
3. In a bowl, beat together the cream cheese, condensed milk, fresh cream, powdered sugar and vanilla essence till creamy. Then add the Nutella and beat again until everything is mixed together evenly.
4. In a cup add 2 tablespoon water and sprinkle gelatin over it and let it sit for a minute. Microwave the soaked gelatin for 10 sec. Stir well till it melts completely. Let it sit for few seconds till its cool. Add this to the Nutella cream cheese mixture and combine well immediately.
5. Pour this mixture over the biscuit base and cool it covered in the refrigerator for about 3-4 hours.
6. Remove the cheesecake carefully from the spring form and decorate it with the left over Nutella and Ferrero Rocher.