For the biscuit base
1. Digestive biscuit – 1cup(powdered)
2. Powdered sugar – 1tbsp
3. Unsalted butter – 5 tbsp
For the cheese cake layer
1. Toblerone – 150gm
2. Fresh cream – 1/4 cup
3. Cream cheese – 230gm
4. Condensedilk – 1/4 cup
5. Powdered sugar – 1/4 cup
6. Vanilla essence – 1/2tsp
7. Gelatin powder – 2tsp
8. Water – 2tsp
9. Hazelnut -3tbsp
For the topping
1. Whip cream- 1/2 cup
The biscuit base
1. Combine the powdered biscuits, melted butter and sugar.
2. Butter the sides of the cake pan
3. Press down the ingredients to the pan
4. Freeze this mixture for 30-40minutes.
The cheese cake layer
1. Microwave the fresh cream for 30sec. Pour it to the chopped toblerone and mix until well combined and leave it to cool for 5minutes.
2. In a bowl, beat cream cheese, condensed milk, powdered sugar and vanilla essence with a beater
3. To this add the melted toblerone and beat it well until well combined.
4. Mix gelatin in water and microwave for 10seconds. Stir well until well combined. Let it sit for a few seconds to cool. Add this to the cream cheese mixture and combine well.
5. Add the chopped hazelnut and mix well. Pour this to the biscuit mixture and refrigerate for 4 hours
1. Whip the cream until soft peaks form
2. Decorate according to your wish and add toblerone.