Skip to the content
- Dark chocolate – 100gm (chopped)
- Unsalted butter – 100gm
- Sugar – 1 cup
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Cocoa powder – 1/4 cup
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp
- Eggs – 4
- Walnut – 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C. Line a square pan with butter paper and keep it aside.
- Microwave the cooking chocolate and butter in a bowl for 1 minute and keep it aside to cool.
- Sift together the all purpose flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and keep it aside.
- Whisk the egg and vanilla essence. To this, add the sifted dry ingredients and melted chocolate simultaneously.
- Fold in the chopped walnuts.
- Pour this batter to the square pan and bake for 30-35 minutes (or till a wooden skewer inserted in the center, comes out clean).
- Remove it from the oven and let it cool to room temperature.
- Cut it in square and serve with some ice cream and chocolate sauce.