Place the condense milk can (without opening it) in a pressure cooker and fill the cooker with water until the tin is completely submerged in the water.
Cook the toffee on a medium flame till you hear one whistle. Then cook the toffee on a low flame for 40 minutes. Switch off the flame and wait till the pressure cooker is completely cool. Take the tin out and keep it aside to make sure its has completely cooled down. Once the tin has cooled, open it and the condensed milk should be brown in color as toffee.
2) The Biscuit layer
Break the biscuits into small pieces. Roast the nuts, biscuit and bread in the butter for 3-4 minutes and keep it aside to cool.
3) The Cream layer
In a bowl beat the milk and whipping powder till soft peaks form. In another bowl, beat the fresh cream, 1/2 tin toffee and the whipped cream and mix well until all the ingredients are properly combined
4) Putting it all together
Sprinkle 1/2 of the biscuit layer in a pudding tray. Next, put half of the cream mixture then the biscuit layer again. For the last layer, pour the remaining cream and keep it in the refrigerator for2-3 hours.
Once it’s set decorate according to your wish.
1. Chart paper of your choice
2. Self adhesive glitter paper which contrasts the color of the chart paper
3. Double sided tape
4. Ziplock bag (preferably around 3 x 4.75 inches)
5. Sketch pens
6. Xacto knife
7. Goldfish cheddar crackers OR make your own
1. Cut the chart paper in the size of an a4 size paper.
2. Cut the self adhesive glitter paper 2 inch more than the chart paper to look like a frame
3. Trace out the hand on the chart paper and make 2 cuts as indicated below with an xacto knife
4. Fill the ziplock bag half way with the goldfish chips.
5. Carefully slide in the ziplock through the cuts made
6. Stick the chart to the adhesive glitter paper using a double side tape
7. Personalise your card with a message on the top and bottom with sketch pens.
Who doesn’t like Oreo, Nutella and cheesecakes? It gets even better when you combine all three to make a cheesecake that is not only easy to make, but also tastes absolutely delicious. Continue reading “Oreo Nutella cheesecake”
If you’re having trouble coming up with ideas to do for your date nights, a “date jar” just might be the perfect thing to help you out. I’ve filled it with tons of ideas that would make a fun date, and pick one everytime we need ideas for things to do. Looking to make your own? Well follow along and you’ll have one of your own very soon. Continue reading “Our Date Jar”