- Cabbage – 1cup(shredded)
- Carrot – 1 cup (shredded)
- Capsicum- 1/2cup(shredded)
- Green chilly – 2
- Potato – 1 (boiled)
- Garlic- 2 pods
- Olive oil – 2tbsp
- Butter – 50gm
- Chicken -1 cup (boil with salt and pepper)
- Â Egg – 1
- Flour – 1n 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 1/2 tsp
- Yeast – 1 tsp
Add the egg white in aÂ mixer and blend well. To this, add the following items one by one and blend it well: Butter, potato, garlic, olive oil.
Shred the chicken and mix it with theÂ cabbage, capsicum, carrot, green chilly and the prepared mayonnaise. Add salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
- Mix the flour, salt, sugar and yeast.
- To this pour warm water and mix well.
- Let it rise.
Putting it all together
- Divide the dough into 4 equally shaped balls
- Flatten these 4 balls out evenly and cut out the desired shapes with a cookie cutter
- Take one of these cut shapes and fill the middle with a bit of filling. Then cover the filling with another piece of the cut shape.
- Press down the edges with a fork to seal the filling inside.
- Drop them in some hot oil for a quick fry (no need for it to turn golden brown).